On May 1st, B the Light and the New Ulm Wellness Collective teamed up to connect survivors with each other and with resources for mindfulness and healing. There was laughter, there were tears, but most importantly.. there was CONNECTION for this beautiful group of survivors!
A few highlights:
- A peaceful guided mediation in a yoga studio by Lori Mathiowetz of the The New Ulm WELLness Collective!
- Delicious soup and salad donated by Aron Bode from Sippet Coffee & Bagels!
- Yummy cupcakes from Becky’s Bakes!
In our closing, we lit each other’s candles to symbolize the light we all shine on each other, especially through dark times. One part of B the Light’s mission is to connect and offer survivors a chance to seek support, right at home.
It may not be well known, but there are not many support groups specifically for breast cancer in New Ulm and the surrounding area, so we are focused in part of our mission, to bring this needed resource to survivors! Thank you ladies of Power Haus Yoga for setting up and to our donors who make this possible.
Stay tuned for our upcoming retreats:
- October 2nd: ReLight Retreat at the Well
- December 10th MegaWatt Retreat at Hope Shores on Lake Washington!
To find out more, get involved, or register for upcoming retreats, check out bthelightinfo.org!